It was agreed to give a small prize to the student who worked the hardest during the class and who also worked the hardest in producing their final piece/s of music based on a brief. I’ve created links here to the more obscure parts of the prize so that the recipient has a starting point to work out what they can be used for!
Arduino code for the Ultrasonic Ruler that was worked on in class can be found in my GitHub repository, here.
- Nano V3.0 with ATMEGA328P FT232RL FTDI Micro-controller Module for Arduino
- SainSmart 2-Channel 5V Relay Module
- TEMT6000 Visible light Sensor Module For Arduino
- DHT-11 Digital Temperature and Humidity Temperature sensor for Arduino
- IIC/I2C/TWI Serial LCD 2004 20×4 Display Shield Blue Backlight for Arduino
- Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor